Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brand New Start

I know it was unexpected that I deleted my blog out of the blue. I apologize!!! The reason why I deleted my blog was to get rid of temptation. I could have just kept my blog and not post, but I noticed I still logged on to see the blogroll. :X I thought it was best to get rid of temptation (not seeing other people's blog) so I'm not tempted to buy makeup. I realized even with deleting my blog, I still bought makeup *sigh*. I came to realization I'm ADDICTED to makeup!!! :( I'll be the first to admit it... lol~ :X I also came to realization I like talking about makeup, and for that reason I am back to blogging (Yes Cinthia I cannot get away from blogging you are right! :P ). Now to the present, I am restarting my blog from scratch... lol~ I'll tell you something if you do delete your blog, make sure you save your pictures. :X

Anyways, this past weekend I went to the Stila warehouse sale and I must say it was an adventure... lol~ I woke up early to go there and I was shocked to see a line at 7:50 a.m! The first thing that went through my head was there sure are a lot of crazy people just like me... lol~ :P I had to park three blocks away, walk over there, rewalk back to my car because you're not suppose to bring a purse, walk back to the line, and wait outside for an hour while it's sprinkling. Even with all that, I still thought it was worth it. Who doesn't like saving money! :)

Now for the things I got for myself:
The holiday 2008 set (I believe it's the fall collection), Front Cover Look #2, baked eyeshadow trio, and a lipgloss.
In the holiday set, it comes with 3 eyeshadow, blush, mascara, lip glaze, and a necklace.
Here's how the Front Cover Look #2, baked eyeshadow trio, and lipgloss looks like outside of the box or bubble wrap.
The inside of the Front Cover Look #2 which has 3 eyeshadow and a blush (bottom left), and the baked eyeshadow trio.

Yes, I bought a lot of neutral colors for myself. :P

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad you are back!!!! i was surprised to see an update. sorry i haven't been on aim. i got on one night but didn't see you on. i had a really bad headache. i had msg you on aim to let you know that i might not be back on that night. now my aim is acting all screwy. when i log on, it freezes! so i think i need to uninstall and reinstall. so i've been twittering in the mean time. i hope you start twittering! i'm also over on my texts (phone wise) so after the 24th, i'll be able to text you. all my classmates text me too much and im way over! i'm scared of how much it'll be this month! but anyhow, i'm really glad you're back!!! now you can join my contest!

fuzkittie said...

You're back! Hehee, aren't we all addicted to makeup...

Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot to ask, was the waiting in line worth it? were the prices good?

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad that you're doing ok. I wish I were there with you for the warehouse sale, you got a lot of good stuff there!

Kristine said...

welcome back! It's the addiction thing people will never understand. haha!

AskMeWhats said...

You are definitely a make-up addict :) So proud of you for admitting that :) Coz only a make-up lover would wake up that early to line up and save money for the Stila..you are a smart shopper! :)

Welcome back, glad to see you here again!

beeyoutiful7 said...

Hey =)
welcome back!!
Im happy that you came back to the blogg world.

Im looking forward to ur next post!

xoxo

BekIsMyBFF said...

YAY YOU'RE BACK!!! Missed your blog big time :D. Neutral hauls are timeless -_0. So happy you're here oxox

Sandy said...

i know how it feels realising you're addicted to makeup. my parentals are upset at me for buying so much makeup hahaha (:

that stila baked eyeshadow is soo beautiful!! ~ i like stila's packaging.

xJUDYx said...

welcome back! =]

Unknown said...

glad to have you back [=
i know make-up is such an addiction
i think some of us ladies need to go to make-up lovers anonymous. hahaha.

love the stila haul. very nice [=

Lily said...

yay you're back!

lol it was sprinkling? that's a hardcore makeup addict for you! lol

Anonymous said...

hurray!
kk...welcome back :) now to read the post :P

miemiemie said...

yay! welcome back! so that's why your blog went missing..i was like checking on your blog everyday and i got sad..good thing you are finally back!:) we missed you.:)

the baked eyeshadow trio looks pretty!:)

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

if it was any help...im glad I could :)
but dang! all those pictures...I should make backups of my blog. It doesn't take too long to do it...but I just get lazy to do it.
The stila stuff you got are gorgeous! Great haul. Definitely would have woken up (or even earlier :P) to have gone to one!

Par said...

I was wondering what happen to you, glad your back!

L said...

WELCOME BACK ALY! I really enjoyed chattin with u for a bit yesterday too! Ur such a sweety and i hope u know ur blog was great and ur reviews, helpful!

and yesssss, the baked e/s looks real nice!!!!

neutrals are so you so im glad u stuck with it! ;)

Vanessa M. said...

your back! :) I hope this time you STAY! lol i like all those stila goodies you got! mmm i want sum now!

Digital Angel said...

Welcome back :D I saw your name on update I was like woot! Nice haul :)

Can't wait to see them on your eyes.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

glad to have you back!!!

nice stila haul!! makes me wanna buy some stila lol

Anonymous said...

oh, so you miss our summer talks?!?! or do you just miss me talking about kim chi! lol. i was thinking about kim chi yesterday. lol. ooooooooh how i crave it! gonna buy some this weekend. my brother is coming home from the navy for xmas. not my baby one but the other one. we're gonna go to houston and eat and spend time with the family. i get to eat real vietnamese food and will buy lots of asian goodies. kimchi and lotsa candy! lol.

Ahleessa said...

Yumeko: Thanks! I still can't log onto your blog.

((K@Y)): Thank you so much and being a great reader! :)

Fabuless Beauty said...

Glad to see you back! so how much of a discount did you get from the Stila Warehouse Sale?

*Jen* said...

Welcome back Alyssa--I'm so glad you've returned to us! I saw that your blog was gone and was about to delete your link, then decided to wait a few days and check back, and here you are. Yay!!

ⓚ☪ said...

So happy your back Aly.
Can't believe you woke up so early just to go to the sale. I hear all the warehouse sales are crazy so I don't even bother. Hope you got everything for dirt cheap.

Amanda said...

It was kind of shocking when I found out your blog was removed without any announcement ahead of time. Glad you are well and welcome back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...